Re: 1.17.21 on OS X

Bingo. That did the trick. Compile is successful on OS X with 1.17.21
again now. Big thanks for the hasty replies and fixes, really appreciate
those!

I run a permanent Debian Virtualbox, so I guess the desire to compile
dpkg on OS X for packaging is horribly lazy of me really heh. Bug
reporting & fixing on Debian is so much more pleasant than OS X though,
that's for sure.

Thanks again,

Dom

Sent from OS X. If you wish to communicate more securely my PGP Public
Key is 0x872524db9d74326c.