Re: 1.17.21 on OS X

On Wed, 2014-11-12 at 00:36:42 +0000, Dominyk Tiller wrote:
> That did indeed seem to be the trick. I wondered why the build process
> was suggesting ';' were missing, but I shrugged it off as being too
> simple a fix, heh. "My bad" on that.
>
> That does indeed get me further, although I've run into a new error on
> the same fdio function:

>   CCLD     dpkg-deb
>   "_fs_preallocate_setup", referenced from:
>       _fd_allocate_size in libdpkg.a(fdio.o)
> clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
> invocation)
> make[2]: *** [dpkg-deb] Error 1
> make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Buh. :/ Just rename fs_preallocate_setup() calls to
fd_preallocate_setup(), I think it was a leftover from a refactoring,
and let's see from there. I've squashed that in the previous commit
locally.

In any case, please do keep reporting any such problems on other non-GNU
systems, it's much appreciated.

Thanks,
Guillem