Re: 1.17.21 on OS X

Hi Guillem,

It's not as perfect as having access to actual physical or full virtual
machines, and it seems to mandate using Github which is a pain for some,
but Travis is fairly useful for cross-platform testing. Travis can
handle multiple Linux Distros and offer comprehensive OS X support, It
may or may not be useful for you:

http://docs.travis-ci.com/user/getting-started/
http://docs.travis-ci.com/user/osx-ci-environment/

Dom

Sent from OS X. If you wish to communicate more securely my PGP Public
Key is 0x872524db9d74326c.