New translators workflow

Hi!

As mentioned in [T], I'd rather have new translators submit .po files
to the BTS, as this makes it easier to coordinate changes, handle
releases, git workflows and similar. I've thus removed your user from
the alioth project, but certainly not because your contributions are
not welcome, they are very much appreciated! It is just easier to
maintain this way.

  [T] <https://lists.debian.org/debian-dpkg/2012/09/msg00029.html>

I'm wondering too if translators might find it easier to work from
something like a weblate instance, which then I could pull from time
to time?

Thanks,
Guillem