Cleanup of dpkg translator committers

Hi!

To ease future coordination and handling of the git repository I've
cleaned up the translator committer list on the alioth dpkg project.
I've removed translator users that have not committed since before
2010-01-01. I've also updated one user account. In general, in the
future I'd prefer to get (new) translators who are not really
involved and following dpkg development closely (i.e. not subscribed
to the mailing list for example) to send updated .po files or patches
instead of committing directly, as it makes life way easier; either
that or get a dpkg weblate instance (or similar) to get updates from.

Here's the current state (as a courtesy, removed and changed users
on Bcc):

Inactive (removed)
--------

Amanpreet Singh Alam <aalam-guest>
Bart Cornelis <cobaco-guest>
Carlos Z.F. Liu <carlosliu-guest>
Changwoo Ryu <cwryu>
Claus Hindsgaul <claush-guest>
Clytie Siddall <clytie-guest>
Daniel Nylander <yeager-guest>
Eddy Petrisor <eddyp-guest>
Emmanuel Galatoulas <galaxico-guest>
Felipe Augusto van de Wiel <faw>
Frédéric Bothamy <fbothamy-guest>
Ivar Smolin <okul-guest>
Jacobo Tarrio <jtarrio>
Mohammed Adnène Trojette <adn>
Ognyan Kulev <ogi>
Peter Mann <klfmanik-guest>
Philippe Batailler <philbat-guest>
Robert Luberda <robert>
Stefano Canepa <sc-guest>
SZERVÁC Attila <sas-guest>

Active (changed)
------

Nicolas FRANÇOIS <nekral-guest> → Nicolas François <nekral>

Active (preserved)
------

Christian Perrier <bubulle>
Helge Kreutzmann <kreutzm-guest>