dpkg: error after loading "dpkg -i puppetlabs-release-saucy.deb"

Hi,

http://docs.puppetlabs.com/guides/puppetlabs_package_repositories.html#for-debian-and-ubuntu

Following the above instruction, I run the following commands.

$ wget https://apt.puppetlabs.com/puppetlabs-release-saucy.deb
$ sudo dpkg -i puppetlabs-release-saucy.deb
$ sudo apt-get update

But I get the following errors. Does anybody know how to remove
puppetlabs-release-saucy.deb and make apt-get work again?

My OS is ubuntu 13.10. Thanks.

pengy@lithium:/etc/ldap$ sudo apt-get install chiark-scripts
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Suggested packages:
  tcl8.4
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  puppetmaster-passenger
  chiark-scripts
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 1 to remove and 5 not upgraded.
45 not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 0 B/56.8 kB of archives.
After this operation, 111 kB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]? y
(Reading database ... 67820 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing puppetmaster-passenger ...
ERROR: Site puppetmaster does not exist!
dpkg: error processing puppetmaster-passenger (--remove):
 subprocess installed post-removal script returned error exit status 1
 puppetmaster-passenger
pengy@lithium:/etc/ldap$ man dpkg

--
Regards,