Process isolation support for start-stop-daemon

Hello,

Yesterday I've hacked process isolation support into start-stop-daemon.
The feature is available for Linux only, but the option itself is
accepted even if the kernel support isn't available.

More details see in my blog,
http://blog.shadura.me/2014/03/08/process-isolation-support-in-start-stop-daemon/

The patch is available here:
https://bitbucket.org/andrew_shadoura/start-stop-daemon-isolate/commits/8646be59e3fde0b22f84a842ef5729a5de08fd3b/raw/

I also thought about adding support for moving network interfaces too,
but it proved more complicated than I thought without using liblxc.

Please consider merging this patch, I think it may be useful for
someone else, not just for me :)

  Andrew