Multi-arch branches

Hi,

just to let you know that I have updated my "test-build" branch (and hence
the "dpkg-test" APT repository[1]). Guillem has merged all the remaining fixes
I had in pu/multiarch/full so his pu/multiarch/master is currently passing
the multi-arch test-suite and both branches have the same content.

I just had to update the test suite to cope with the rename of
${virt:Package-Spec} to ${binary:Package}.

I'm looking forward to the completion of the multiarch merge!

Cheers,

[1] deb http://jenkins.grml.org/debian dpkg-test main
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer