Re: Autobuilding dpkg master

On Fri, 05 Aug 2011, Michael Prokop wrote:
> Note: the *sources* included in the apt repository are from the
> amd64 build, the i386 packages are binary-only builds.

Hum, they are binary-only builds but from a different source package
apparently. Because I have different versions for arch: all and arch:
i386.

This is usually not a problem because we don't have strong dependencies
from arch: any to arch: all but it still seems wrong to me.

$ dpkg -l dpkg dpkg-dev
[...]
ii  dpkg              1.16.1~1.gbpcca90 Debian package management system
ii  dpkg-dev          1.16.1~10.gbpcca9 Debian package development tools

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

                      ▶ http://RaphaelHertzog.fr (Français)