Re: Feature request: Reset configuration

Daniel Bock wrote:

>> If I would set cc to 'y', I would _always_ get the maintainer
>> configuration, isn't?
[...]

Sorry for the slow response.  The question that 'y' might be an
answer to is about how to handle a change in a conffile on package
update.  I would suggest first doing a little reconnaissance:

	fprintf(stderr, "IN deferred_conffile_configure pkg = %s\n", pkg->name);
	fprintf(stderr, "conff = %s\n", conff->name);

to make sure you are working on the right piece of code.