Re: Next upload 2010-03-10 (dpkg 1.15.6)

Guillem Jover wrote:

> Ok, this one has been sitting here for too long already, so let's try
> to target the release for the 10th, short notice but I should have
> sent this a week ago already, and as we are going for experimental
> it should be fine.

I just realized that xz-utils and liblzma2 technically aren’t ready to
be pseudo-essential: they use Depends: instead of Pre-Depends: for
their dependencies.

lzma has had the same problem for the last year, so I guess it’s not a
big deal in practice.  I’ll prepare an upload fixing xz-utils tomorrow
morning.

Jonathan