Re: Enhancing 3.0 (git) source package format

On Wed, 04 Nov 2009, Russ Allbery wrote:
> Not everyone wants to host all Git repositories for their Debian packages
> on git.debian.org.  I don't, for instance; for many of them, I want to
> host the Debian packaging in a branch on the same repository used for
> upstream development.

I certainly hope that the upstream repository will not be deleted...
For other cases, you must know that we host simple mirrors of git
repositories on git.debian.org (and they are backupped with the others).

One example, you can see more on the front page listing:

Raphaël Hertzog