Re: dpkg semi-hijack - an announcement (also, triggers)

* Anthony Towns

| In January, Tollef posted about his file exclusion branch, for review.
| Guillem did some review and proposed merging it for .17; afaics Ian
| couldn't find the git repository at first attempt, then offered to review,
| but never did.
|
|    -- http://lists.debian.org/debian-dpkg/2008/01/msg00011.html
|       http://lists.debian.org/debian-dpkg/2008/01/msg00100.html
|       http://lists.debian.org/debian-dpkg/2008/01/msg00118.html
|       http://lists.debian.org/debian-dpkg/2008/01/msg00126.html
|       http://lists.debian.org/debian-dpkg/2008/01/msg00140.html

FWIW (and since my name has been dragged into this thread), the
acceptance of that branch is waiting on me actually getting around to
addressing the issues pointed out by the dpkg team members (and doing
a rebase/squash).  My interactions with the dpkg team has mostly been
good; I've had to prod for review a couple of times, but nothing
unreasonable.

--
Tollef Fog Heen