Review of file exclusion branch requested

Hi,

I've finally gotten around to fixing up my support for excluding bits
of packages as they are unpacked.  It can be gotten from
git://git.err.no/dpkg in the master branch (sorry about that, it
should probably have gone in a separate branch).

It's still missing in the documentation department, but it seems to
work fine for me in my somewhat light testing.

--
Tollef Fog Heen