Re: Review of file exclusion branch requested

Guillem Jover writes ("Re: Review of file exclusion branch requested"):
> Thanks for working on this. For next time please use git-format-patch,
> it makes it easier to review, also it allows one to fix the patches
> and resend.

As an alternative I think we should be happy to pull from a git branch
and review that way.  As it is, I wasn't easily able to see the full
patch from Tollef.  Where can I find it please ?

I agree with most of Guillem's comments.  Tollef, if you need any help
I would be happy to help fix up your patch.  (I also don't think we
should be worrying about whitespace on blank lines.)

Ian.