Re: merging dselect bugs resulting from "dpkg -iGROEB"

On Mon October 23 2006 06:24, Florent Rougon wrote:
> I don't think anyone serious still uses a dselect access method other
> than APT; so IMHO, it is OK to merge these bugs and even tag them as
> wontfix.

"wontfix" is tempting, but I would not want to discourage future dselect
access method developers from doing it properly or let the current ones
off the hook.

Yes, I do see a future for dselect, especially for users of Unstable who
have seen APT break and are more likely to experiment with new access
methods.

- Bruce