merging dselect bugs resulting from "dpkg -iGROEB"

Hi,

As part of my effort to clean up dselect's BTS entries so we can better
see just how good (or bad, depending on your perspective) shape dselect
is in it has become apparent the seven oldest Normal, Unclassified,
Outstanding reports:

#6039, #7056, #7181, #8340, #10520, #11800, #12667
[see: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=dselect]

are all a consequence of dselect's native Access methods doing some
variation of "dpkg -iGROEB", which was first reported as the wishlist
item #4448.

I can understand why the seven have been left as Normal severity bugs
even though they are really feature requests[1]... but since APT has
come along and become the recommended higher level package management
tool, dselect is able to oversee a somewhat smarter upgrade process and
the simple approach used by its native access methods is much less
consequential.

Because of this I would like to "forcemerge" any Normal severity reports
with the oldest Wishlist report. While such an action does nothing to
decrease dselect's overall bug count, it does better reflect the
reality of the situation.

Does anyone object to downgrading these reports to Wishlist?

- Bruce

[1] If dselect tried and failed to order an upgrade they would be bugs,
but since it doesn't even try they are, technically, wishlist items.