Re: Insane amount of spam in dpkg's BTS...:-(

> The report spam link on each bug page is used to clean the bugs and
> train the spam filters.  I also check messages after they have gone to
> bugs based on spamassassin scores.  With the recent spam surges, this
> is taking a lot of time.

Thanks, Blars, for the detailed and comprehensive answer. And thanks
as well for the not so well known good work on handling spam in the
Debian resources.

May I suggest having a discussion with Pierre Habouzit about the
setup that has been adopted on alioth from his recommendations and
with his help?

(Pierre, see debian-dpkg ML archive for this, actually small,
discussion I started when the dpkg bug log has been invaded with "You
should to read" spams)