Insane amount of spam in dpkg's BTS...:-(

The amount of spam in dpkg's BTS is more and more insane. Some bugs
have even been closed by spam.

This is also similar, but at a lesser extent, in many other packages' BTS.

Is someone aware of actions taken to bring this to a more acceptable
level? For instance, the greylist+spam filtering system that works on
alioth, thanks to Pierre Habouzit.

All these spams are properly marked as such by my own spam filtering
system (based on crm-114), but for safety reasons, I do not want to
trash down such mails directly.

Should request for a more efficiant spam filtering system be filed as
BR against bugs.d.o?