String freeze for dpkg

Considering the very recent discussions in the maling list, I hereby
consider that translatable strings are now frozen in dpkg.

That means that I urge you fellow developers to please coordinate with
me in case you plan to introduce changes which change a translatable
string IN ANY WAY.

I will post a final call for translation updates and I'll open a
special bug report for that to avoid multiple bug reports, one per
language.

I will also send a call for updates for dselect in case some crazy
dudes absolutely insist to be 100% for that old piece noone really
cares about....:-)