Re: Meeting and Coordinating on IRC

> So, my question is: Should we set up a seperate channel (#debian-dpkg ?)
> where interested dpkg developers can hang out and discuss stuff or
> does it suffice to query people or ping them in a general purpose
> channel like #debian-devel? What do you think?

Nicolas and I are using such a channel to work on shadow and it's
quite good to help and be sure one can find one of the team members.

The traffic is pretty low, but the channel has proven quite useful.

So, even though I cannot consider myself in the core members of the
dpkg team, I'd vote for the channel.