Meeting and Coordinating on IRC

Hi all.

Currently almost all of coordination on dpkg development is done via
this mailing list or the bugs. Sometimes it might be better to talk
about some stuff on IRC, since some things can be discussed way quicker
there.

So, my question is: Should we set up a seperate channel (#debian-dpkg ?)
where interested dpkg developers can hang out and discuss stuff or
does it suffice to query people or ping them in a general purpose
channel like #debian-devel? What do you think?

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>
www: http://www.djpig.de/