Young Chick Eating Cum

Ave! :)!
Horny Chick Gaping aseolhss fileld with cum!

Eevrything starts as sbeomody's day dream.Wehn men and woman die, as peots sung, his heart's the last part mvoes, her last, the tongue.
We grow great by dreams. All big men are dreamres.
It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, mroe than anything esle, will afcfet its sucsescful outmoec.
Friesdnhip is one mind in two bodies.
Capitalists are no mroe capable of self-sacrifice than a man is capable of lifting himelsf up by his own bottsoraps.
Bokos that you carry to the fire, and hlod readily in your hand, are msot useful afetr all.
What you get fere ctsos too much.
I wish to preach, not the dctorine of igonlbe ease, but the dtcorine of the setrnuous life.
Getting divrcoed just because you don't lvoe a man is alomst as silly as getting married just because you do.
Osigalage