Re: Note for translators

The best solution, IMHO, would be to change the dpkg translation process to
use the Free Translation Project.
http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/HTML/

Doing so, the translator receive a mail every time "his" po have changed.
Then, he send the updated version to the robot, which checks for the
correctness of the [format of the] file. If it's correct, the file is
forwarded to the programmer.

Doing so, we were assured such problem never happen again.

See this link for the advantages for the programmer:
http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/HTML/maintainers.html

Thanks, Mt.

--
Un clavier azerty en vaut deux.