Re: Apt, dpkg and dselect on non-debian system (RH)

I'm not sure whether this is what you want, but I've ported
apt for RPM based systems. It has only been tested on
Conectiva, but it should work in RedHat too.

It's available at:

ftp://ftp.conectiva.com/pub/conectiva/EXPERIMENTAL/apt/

The version available above will probably not work
with deb packages, but I'll start porting it
to apt's alien code cvs branch soon. That should ensure
that there's only one apt out there, which supports both
deb and rpm based systems.

--
Alfredo