Re: Proposal: handle dpkg as a non-Debian package

Previously Guy Maor wrote:
> 1. Stop doing NMUs that are not built out of the dpkg cvs tree on
> cvs.debian.org!!

May I suggest 1.a: give me write access to that cvs tree? I proper
passwd-entry can be found in /cvs/strace/CVSROOT/passwd. Please
use wichert as accountname, I'm trying to get rid of wakkerma and so far
only Debian isn't cooperating :)

It looks like I'll have to give dpkg-buildpackage a try as well then..

Wichert.

E-Mail: wichert@cs.leidenuniv.nl