Re: APT vs DSELECT ?

Hi again.

I'm not sure how this migrated over to this mailing list ... I had just
thought I was sending the original mail to a couple of people.

Thanks to everyone who keeps replying.  I'll continue to reply with
complaints as long as I keep getting hits :).

I'm seriously thinking about doing some documentation along the lines
of APT vs DSELECT.  However:
  <ASIDE NOTE="xml joke in case g.m. reads this :)">
    I've been reading debian-hurd for about a year and I still plan to
    contribute some documentation there.  It's been difficult finding time
    and every time something of interest has come up either someone has
    claimed it's his
	    <FOOTNOTE>I should say his/her but
		<ONE>I'm not p.c.</ONE>
		<TWO>it's always a him so far</TWO>
	    </FOOTNOTE>
     territory or that the idea is not important.
  </ASIDE>
So I won't spend too much time on this unless someone volunteers that it
might be useful .. hint .. hint ..

By the way, it's getting late on Friday please CC or follow-up to
guy@interlog.com ("reply-to").  (I have smallish children at home) ...

Thanks,

----
Guy Hulbert, Project Manager		Bioinformatics Supercomputing Centre
(416) 813-8876				555 University Avenue
email: guy@bioinfo.sickkids.on.ca	The Hospital for Sick Children
http:  www.bioinfo.sickkids.on.ca	Toronto, ON, M5G 1X8, CANADA.