release-notes, issues - using <systemitem> without role=...

While translating the issues file I noticed that three occurences of fail2ban uses <systemitem> as tag instead of the more common <systemitem role="package">. Looks like only these three lines in the entire repo does it like this. Might be an oversight.

> Users of <systemitem>fail2ban</systemitem> in	combination with
> <systemitem>bsd-mailx</systemitem> who wish
> <systemitem>fail2ban</systemitem> to send out e-mail should
> either switch to a different provider for <command>mail</command>
> or [...]

https://salsa.debian.org/ddp-team/release-notes/-/blob/master/en/issues.dbk#L541-543

For the time being I have translated it as it was written in English.

--
brother
http://sis.bthstudent.se