Re: release-notes, issues - using <systemitem> without role=...

Hi Martin,

On 13-08-2021 23:53, Martin Bagge / brother wrote:
> While translating the issues file I noticed that three occurences of
> fail2ban uses <systemitem> as tag instead of the more common <systemitem
> role="package">. Looks like only these three lines in the entire repo
> does it like this. Might be an oversight.

Thanks for your eye for detail. It was also discussed during the review:
I'm pretty sure it's fine as the same package is mentioned in the same
paragraph with the role="package" attribute and I think it's only used
for cross-referencing from the index.

Paul