Re: there is missing info. in debian releases .

Hello Shirish,

I agree.

I join you for collaboration, if you need it.

Regards!

El mar., 4 de sep. de 2018 a la(s) 18:56, shirish शिरीष (shirishag75@gmail.com) escribió:
Dear all,

I have been looking at the Debian releases wiki page over the last
several days and it seems lot of pages have the same missing content -

An example to share could be https://wiki.debian.org/DebianJessie

Just a cursory look tells me that the page can be improved in number of ways -

a. It doesn't tell about the release name and version before Jessie
came into being. If memory serves right, that was wheezy.

b. It doesn't tell the distribution version release which superseded
it . This I know is Stretch.

c. Most importantly though, it doesn't tell what the lifecycle of a
certain version is . That info. is available only in the LTS page
https://wiki.debian.org/LTS

Now while I don't know the how these wiki pages are made,  if the
release page use a certain template then we should modify that
template and also include the missing information at least till wheezy
.

I am open to git collaboration. Would be looking forward for any response.

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल

--