Re: Could somebody look at the discussion at merge 5

Le 05/09/2018 à 09:53, Javier Fernandez-Sanguino a écrit :

> As mentioned previously in the thread related to this document the
> authoritative location is this one:
> https://salsa.debian.org/ddp-team/java-faq
>
> That is where all the document history is (migrated from the former DDP
> SVN).
>
> Java-policy contains a *copy* of the document and does not have the
> commit history.

Ok, I now see in the java-policy commit history that the FAQ was
periodically synchronized with the DDP repository. Thank you for the
clarification.

I observe though that Sylvestre Ledru edited the FAQ in 2013, and I'm
not sure the changes were propagated to the DDP repository. If the
contents diverged it would be nice to reconcile them first before doing
more changes.

Emmanuel Bourg