Fully Dutch translation of release-notes [Was: Re: Dutch release-notes translation - issues and whats-new ]

Hi,

Frans Spiesschaert <Frans.Spiesschaert@yucom.be> wrote:
> Please find attached an updated issues.po and whats-new.po for Dutch.

Thanks, just committed:
https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/ddp?view=revision&revision=11522

> I tested a local make of the Dutch release notes and it built
> successfully.
>
> So the only thing that still needs to be done to make the Dutch
> release-notes active, is a small update to the Makefile.
> At the moment the Makefile lists nl with the DISABLED_LANGUAGES, but in
> order to build, it should be moved to the LANGUAGES list.
> Where should I ask for this change?

It builds fine; I have committed that too:
https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/ddp?view=revision&revision=11523
So Dutch is now activated.

I have CC'ed debian-doc and debian-release, just to let them know.

> Thanks for the cooperation and see you later, maybe.

Yes, maybe :-) Germany and the Netherlands are not that far away :-)

Regards
Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Finterprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076