Re: manpages.debian.org has been modernized!

On 23 January 2017 at 22:22, Michael Stapelberg <stapelberg@debian.org> wrote:
Thanks!

I think we could put rewriterules in place to redirect hotlinks to the
cgi script to the correct place. I can take care of it if you want me
to.

Thanks Michael. I suggest we wait some time (a month?), go then through the logs to see what is still using the old CGI and see if the effort is worthwhile. I am not sure how many users will still be using the the CGI script (maybe due to references in external sites) after the change.

Best regards

Javier