Re: manpages.debian.org has been modernized!

On 20 January 2017 at 10:25, Javier Fernandez-Sanguino <jfs@debian.org> wrote:

This weekend I will modify the CGI so that it redirects to the new (static) content for users that at some point still go to the old one. It seems that the redirects get cached in the browser permanently because I (wrongly) used 301 redirects instead of 302 in the previous configuration. It also happens to me in my Android phone.

This has now been implemented in the CGI script. Users are now pointed to the new interface.

Regards

Javier