Re: LONG LIVE DEBIANDOC (was: How to edit debiandoc in emacs with nxml)

On Sat, 1 Oct 2016, Osamu Aoki wrote:

You do not need to use all the tags in Docbook XML.

Understood. The smaller tag set is one of DebianDoc's virtues imho.

You can see several Debian document sources to know how we build document from there.

Sorry to so dense, but can you please clarify this observation for me? Where might these document sources be available?

Thanks,

--
IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual
addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is