Re: LONG LIVE DEBIANDOC (was: How to edit debiandoc in emacs with nxml)

On Sat, 1 Oct 2016, Osamu Aoki wrote:

debiandoc-sgml now comes with debiandoc2dbk.

That is wonderful news to my ears. I _have to_ to look at that package.

I am actually wanting to use DocBook less and DebianDoc more (I know, sounds regressive -- that's me.), but at least now that there is some interest in it perhaps it won't fall so quickly by the wayside.

Thank you also for all the XSLT examples. I once had quite an interest in XSLT stylesheets, due mostly to Bob Stayton's book, which is around here on a drive somewhere. <g>

I just knew DebianDoc had to have an advocate somewhere, and I think I've found him!

All best,

--
IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual
addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is