Re: Debian refcard: call to update translation for Swedish

> I will get back to you with an updated Swedish translation, but I have
> discovered that the license text at the bottom left of the first page
> is somewhat cut off by the copyright lines - and half of the
> copyright messages get in the left column, while the other half is on
> the top of the center column - which doesn't look very nice.
>
> Have a look at
> http://www.gusnan.se/refcard/refcard_screenshot.png
>
> for a screenshot.

Thanks a lot for taking care of the Swedish translation.

Regarding your screenshot:
you have built the pdf simply via make, but the proper method is the use of
"make USE_DBLATEX=1 refcard-sv-a4.pdf".

That produces a nicer output. And the issues mentioned by you are also
fixed :-)

Cheers
Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .