Re: Debian refcard: call to update translation for Swedish

> Friendly ping :-)
>

> Hi,
>
> Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >

> > We have recently updated the content of Debian refcard for Stretch.
> >
> > Since the last translator for your language (in CC) did not
> > respond, I would like to ask, if someone here is willing to take
> > the time to update the translation for Swedish.
> >
> > A browseable web interface for the subversion repository can be
> > found on http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/ddp/manuals/trunk/refcard/
> >
> > You can checkout the source code for refcard with
> > svn co svn://svn.debian.org/svn/ddp/manuals/trunk/refcard refcard
> >
> > Or feel free to drop me a mail, I can sent you the po file via mail,
> > if you prefer.
> >

> > Please file a wishlist bug against the refcard package, or sent the
> > file directly to me, when you have the translation ready.
> >

> > Feel free to ask, if you have any questions.
> >
> > Many thanks
> >

> > Holger

I will get back to you with an updated Swedish translation, but I have
discovered that the license text at the bottom left of the first page
is somewhat cut off by the copyright lines - and half of the
copyright messages get in the left column, while the other half is on
the top of the center column - which doesn't look very nice.

Have a look at
http://www.gusnan.se/refcard/refcard_screenshot.png

for a screenshot.

-- Andreas Rönnquist