Re: Debian refcard: call to update translation for Traditional Chinese

Hi,

ChangZhuo Chen (陳昌倬) <czchen@debian.org> wrote:
> On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 09:33:54PM +0200, Holger Wansing wrote:
> > Please look for two different things:
> > 	1. the translation work for zh_TW
> > 	2. displaying / rendering of the characters
>
> * Translation and displaying / rendering are good for me. The CUPS and
>   tar now has enough room to display the whole text.
>
> * The title is still broken.

Could you please explain, what exactly you mean with
" The title is still broken. " ?
What "title" do you mean? What's wrong with it?

Ah wait, probably you mean the 'title' field in the metadata?

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .