Re: debian-www / debian-doc teams no longer responsive [Was: Re: Bad release in install documentation]

Hi,

Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Mar 09, 2016 at 07:06:54PM +0100, Holger Wansing wrote:
> > > No action from debian-doc is required there, right?  (I am sorry, I can only
> > > help with debian-doc stuff.)
> > > The debian-doc project is not the only place in Debian with this problem.
> >
> > Yes, I know! And I have volunteered to do something against this.
> >
> > > You can help; actually, you're already doing it :)
> >
> > Indeed. And I would like to do more, to make more progress, but that's
> > mostly not easy.
>
> I may be one of the "not-so-active debian-doc"...  Now that I fixed
> devscripts uscan into a bit stable situation, I should work on fixing
> dead links.
>
> Really, if someone provide me with patch, it is easyer but ...

Hi Osamu,

I'm glad to see you alive again ;-)

Many Thanks for your work on this "broken links in the apt manual's area"
thing!

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .