Re: debian-www / debian-doc teams no longer responsive [Was: Re: Bad release in install documentation]

Hi,

Joost van Baal-Ilić <joostvb-debian-doc-20160307-1@mdcc.cx> wrote:
> Hi Holger,
>
> [dropping some CC's]
>
> On Mon, Mar 07, 2016 at 10:33:15AM +0100, Holger Wansing wrote:
> >
> > As said above, [...] debian-doc seem not very responsive ATM ...
>
> What exactly is needed from debian-doc?  I don't have time to read this whole
> thread now.  However, if something specific is needed, I (debian-doc member)
> might be able to help.

To be honest, I have mixed up several things into one line :-)
due to frustration.

1.
I'm trying to get in contact with Osamu since some time, but I get
no response.
See https://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2015/10/msg00114.html
and follow-ups for example
(hmm, Osamu moved from his parents home some time ago, ... )

2.
Several months ago I submitted #788361 against debian-faq, but nothing
happened yet. I have offered to work on that myself, but got no answer
from Javier.
See https://lists.debian.org/debian-doc/2016/02/msg00001.html
(ok, I know Javier is busy ATM).

3.
the problem with installation manual, Laura has worked on yesterday.

4.
there were some more small things, which came to my attention
(debian-refcard could benefit from an upload, open bugreports with
patches etc. )

There are several things, lasting to long IMO...

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .