Re: Problems with building release-notes PDF for Russian

On 10.06.2015 12:56, Joost van Baal-Ilić wrote:

Hi,

> svn co svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/ddp/manuals/trunk/release-notes
>
> (Should be available read-only too.)
>
> Just call "make" to build it. To build the release notes in a single format
> (html or txt or pdf) for a single language (e.g. ru, or zh_CN, en, es) and the
> "all" pseudo-architecture, call e.g.: "make pdf LINGUA=ru architecture=all".
>
> I believe the total sources consist of over 600 files, over 35 MB.

So, I can reproduce it here. The input file for xelatex seems to be fine
(at the first glance), the generated pdf file is broken. Assign the bug
to texlive-xetex if there is one open. We have to care about this.

Hilmar
--
http://www.hilmar-preusse.de.vu/   #206401 http://counter.li.org