Re: Corrections to Debian Documentations?

Joseph Haverford wrote:
> Hey, I want to contribute to Debian but I can't code. I *can* spot tiny issues
> in syntax/spelling in files. Who can I send these to without being an unhelpful
> pain?
>
> Just installed 7.8 and /etc/pam.d/login has a sentence that reads "Without out
> this..."

"reportbug -f /etc/pam.d/login" would generate a bugreport to the
package that file belongs to, "login".

> So... this list was the closest I could find on the Debian page to people that
> might not hate me pointing out a tiny thing. Point me somewhere else if you
> would like.

There's also debian-l10n-english, where people occasionally make
appeals for assistance with the English version for texts that are
going to be internationalised/localised (see especially
https://wiki.debian.org/I18n/SmithReviewProject).