Re: Corrections to Debian Documentations?

On 2015-05-20 02:10, Joseph Haverford wrote:
> Hey, I want to contribute to Debian

Good!

> but I can't code.

No problem, there are many ways to help.

> I *can* spot tiny issues in syntax/spelling in files.

This is very helpful. Most of us aren't native English speakers, so
we really need more eyeballs!

> Who can I send these to without being an unhelpful pain?

You may just file a bug, e.g. by using the command "reportbug".
Severity would be "7 minor" in most cases.

You can also just write an email to the maintainer, i.e.
"Shadow package maintainers" <pkg-shadow-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org>
in the case you mentioned.

You may also checkout "Editing Debian online with sources.debian.net"
(https://lwn.net/Articles/626576/), but I don't know anything about it.

Thanks for any help!