Re: Inaccuracies in the documentation

On Wed, Jul 06, 2011 at 11:41:22PM +0900, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> Maybe we should disable very outdated non-po4a based translations now.

It would be best if we introduced a disclaimer (in the first page? in all
pages?) that the translation is not up-to-date. That way people that might
have an interested in updating it (i.e. translators) will find it out-of-date
rather than believe (wrongly) that there is no translation whatsoever.

Regards

Javier