Re: Inaccuracies in the documentation

A Sábado, 29 de Outubro de 2011 15:07:57 Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña
escreveu:
> On Wed, Jul 06, 2011 at 11:41:22PM +0900, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> > Maybe we should disable very outdated non-po4a based translations now.
>
> It would be best if we introduced a disclaimer (in the first page? in all
> pages?) that the translation is not up-to-date. That way people that might
> have an interested in updating it (i.e. translators) will find it
> out-of-date rather than believe (wrongly) that there is no translation
> whatsoever.
>
> Regards
>
> Javier

To be honest i really hate to see, by default, outdated versions of content as
any fixes and updates are hidden to the reader. Even wrong information can be
shown with a known fix. This case it's a good example.

Personally i would like to see always the latest version, with a disclaimer on
top, in the native language, that exists an outdated translated version. And
if the reader want to 'risk' to see outdated content, can always click on such
version.

My 0,02€,

Miguel Figueiredo