Re: ddp build failed

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 10:42:12AM +0200, Simon Paillard wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 04:52:29AM +0000, Debian Webmaster wrote:
> [..]
> > /srv/www.debian.org/ddp-svn/make.log-make[1]: Entering directory `/srv/www.debian.org/ddp-svn/trunk/debian-faq'
> > /srv/www.debian.org/ddp-svn/make.log-po4a --keep 0 --previous --rm-backups po4a/po4a.cfg # --localized-charset UTF-8
> > /srv/www.debian.org/ddp-svn/make.log-po4a/po4a.cfg:1: Unparsable command 'po_directory'.
> > /srv/www.debian.org/ddp-svn/make.log:make[1]: *** [po4a-translate] Error 9
>
> Sorry for the noise.
>
> I commited a change for debian-faq *package*, for which we could use the
> package and not build from SVN on www-master (with outdated po4a for the moment).

I'd rather not do this. I'm used to updating the package in SVN and have the
changes visible at the website, I would not like to be forced to upload a new
package for every single change (typo fix or whatever) we do in the sources.

If there are issues with the languages using po4a then these should be
disabled so as to not break the build.  But the faq at the webiste should be
updated daily from the sources as we've been doing for the past years.

Please revert this change and focus on fixing the po4a stuff instead.

Regards

Javier