issues on DDP related pages

Hi,

I found few issues related to DDP at http://www.debian.org/doc/.
* apt-howto
Since this as dropped from lenny, It is more appropriate to move to
"Problematic manuals" and remove from this top page.

* Debian GNU/Linux Reference Card
This is released and I thik is good shape.  Is this now build on
www-master?  If so let's add to this top page.  (And update
http://www.debian.org/doc/user-manuals)

* debian-reference (I need to update its linked location)

Also at http://www.debian.org/doc/ddp

We should mention as "DocBook XML tool chain" instead of debiandoc-sgml.

FYI: I use DocBook XML but it is genarated from much easier to edit
asciidoc now.  (I was using MoinMoin a one point to get XML.)  Typing
table in straight XML is pain ....