Re: issues on DDP related pages

On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 11:06:07AM +0900, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I found few issues related to DDP at http://www.debian.org/doc/.
> * apt-howto
> Since this as dropped from lenny, It is more appropriate to move to
> "Problematic manuals" and remove from this top page.

I moved this over to the 'obsolete' documents page.

> * Debian GNU/Linux Reference Card
> This is released and I thik is good shape.  Is this now build on
> www-master?  If so let's add to this top page.  (And update
> http://www.debian.org/doc/user-manuals)

I updated the information related to this document, including the package it
is provided in and its SVN location. AFAIK it is not available in www-master
which means that the PDF links it will generate are bound to give 404.

This document is already listed in the index.html. I would prefer to link to
a .debian.org address rather than 'http://xinocat.com/refcard/' from there.

> * debian-reference (I need to update its linked location)

Where should it point to?

> Also at http://www.debian.org/doc/ddp
>
> We should mention as "DocBook XML tool chain" instead of debiandoc-sgml.

I updated that but left the reference to debiandoc-sgml. Actually there are
still quite some documents in that format.

Regards

Javier