Re: FYI: Debian 5.0 ("lenny") release notes statistics

On 2009-01-26 03:49, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) wrote:
> 	What about adapting the D-I Installation Guide scripts?
> It generates stats for PO-based and XML-based translation, for
> the second, it is based on the number of files.
>
> 		http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/

File size doesn't work for most manuals, where you have only few
big chunks. But I see on the web page that they also have an SVN
diff-based (maybe more accurate?) mechanism at
http://ettin.org/pub/debian/dimstats/ I will take a look into
that after the release.

> 	I also use pseudo-headers in the pt_BR, similar to what
> we use in webwml and D-I Installation Guide, it may also be
> helpful and I would hope that other translation teams (or
> translators) would adopt it if required.

Something like this?

<!-- English version: 5588 -->
<!-- Last translator: Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) 2009.01.20 -->

Good.